Provides Versatility, Safety, Productivity in Closed Vessel Digestions. Digest samples with precise dual temperature controls. Ideal for developing digestion methods for sensitive environmental and high organic content samples. Multi-layered safety features, including Q-Sens™ temperature and pressure sensor module and OPGuard™ pressure protection mechanism.
Offers . . .
- Microwave transparent In-Situ Temperature Sensing
- Built-in temperature monitoring of each digestion vessels via IR sensing
- Choice of sensor vessels for in-situ temperature and pressure measurement
- Selection of digestion vessels to cover wide spectrum of applications
- Controlled temperature up to 230°C
- Can be used as a stand-alone system or with PC
- Up to 1200 Watts power output in small increments
- Possible to use in Temperature and power mode
- Comes with Preloaded EPA and other digestion methods
- Rotating antenna & carousel, and unique cavity design ensures uniform microwave distribution
- Automatic power control to match sample load
- Automatically protects against unusual heating of vessels
- 150 CFM exhaust for fumes removal and vessels cooling
- Corrosion-proof PTFE-coated reinforced cavity
- Ideal for digestion, extraction, evaporation and synthesis
Multi-Layered Safety . . .
- Multi-layered explosion-proof oven door
- Rugged and fortified oven body guarantees operator safety in the worst scenarios
- Spring-loaded door latches for enhanced safety
- Unique QSens™ technology ensures complete safety against extreme pressure release by cutting off magnetron power, activating audible alarm and displaying visual warning
- OPGuard™ pressure protection mechanism safely vents over pressurised vessel. The mechanism safely directs the vessels contents out to the fume hood via the oven exhaust ducting and automatically shuts down microwave power
Full-colour LCD touchscreen interface . . .
User friendly control panel, operated through full-colour bright LCD touchscreen
QLAB Analyst™: Software for PC connectivity . . .